"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Bank Geocache Container

I was caching and hiking in Dishman Hills in Spokane.


I stopped for a field puzzle cache and found this container.


It's a bank with a rolling ball in the five-sided maze.  Opening the bank requires moving the ball through the maze to a point where the latch release on the bank will open.  It took me about ten minutes to free the log book.



The bank cavity is quite spacious with room for the log and trade items.  The opening was big enough for me to trade the flat disk trackables which are given to reviewers and lackeys.  It was a fun cache at one of my favorite parks and earned a favorite from me when logging.  The containers are readily available on line.  I would protect the maze from the elements in an extra container like an ammo can, but so far this one was holding up well.


No comments: