"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Making a No-Sew Cloth Mask

I don't sew. I've tried to make my own cloth mask, but it hasn't work out. This video was posted through a Twitter feed for the ASSP. It's a basic and effective way to provide coverage to your face while you are out hunting geocaches. Stay safe and protect those you may see on the trail by wearing a mask.

 
Mine has a geocaching theme.  The bandana is a reviewer gift from Groundspeak.  The video says hairbands or rubber bands to make the ear loops.  I stitched together elastic pieces.  The elastic seems more comfortable than the rubber bands.  I'm all out of hair bands.  😉

Now go out and find some caches.

No comments: