"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 9

I was on my way to Pennsylvania and stopped for a cache in eastern Geauga County. The southeastern half of the county has a large population of Amish. This cache was in a large township park. When I arrived, there were was only one other vehicle in the park. After I found the cache and signed the log, I noticed that a number of young Amish men had shown up and were at the one field. There were also these two buggies in the parking lot.

As I drove away I passed eight to ten more buggies with young Amish men headed toward the game. A little later on there were a handful of buggies with young Amish women and groups of young Amish women walking the road toward the park. It looked like a good night for baseball.

No comments: