"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

21 August 2006 #1750 Portage Lake



This was our second trip here to find this cache. We had been by the previous Sunday and dnf'd the cache in the dark. This evening we grabbed it and the remaining non-ODNR caches. Ali was really happy since this marked her completion of the 2006 ODNR series. I missed the Jefferson Lake ones since she grabbed them while I worked, but I enjoyed every one I had the opportunity to find. After caching, we spent a quiet evening at the lake and enjoyed the sunset. The ODNR series took me to Portage Lake State Park for the first time. I was glad it did.

No comments: