"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

26 May 2006 #1350 Dead Fish




What a name this is for a milestone cache (or any other for that matter). I had been to Sunset Park in North Kingsville in early May on a trip to Niagara Falls. I found one of the three caches in this park and remembered it as a very nice visit with great Lake Erie views and good woods to walk. I suggested we come here for this milestone and get one of the caches I missed on my previous visit. The day was really grey. Lake Erie was barely visible, but we still had fun and got the cache. The panorama is from a much nicer day, but does more justice to the park than the milestone photos can. It's also a really well done cache with no relation to the title.

No comments: