"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Day 29

I was on my way home and stopped for a couple caches in Jefferson National Forest. I didn't find the first in a nice pine stand despite a long search, but came up with a nice hide along a pleasant trail with the second one. I was hoping to hunt a cache at an old picnic area along Big Walker Road, but the thought of over three miles of driving on an unmaintained, narrow mountain road made me turn back almost as soon as I started. Maybe on a return trip I can make the high up Big Walker Mountain from a parking area at the bottom. The view from the top of Big Walker Mountain is impressive.

No comments: