"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Store of Our Own

I'm lucky to be able to cache in Spokane when there on business. Besides outstanding natural beauty, the area is filled with a dedicated group of cachers who have provided me hours of fun on trails with high-quality geocaches. Spokane also boasts having one of the only two brick-and-mortar geocaching stores in the US. My first visit to the Cache Cave was for the Back to the Future geocaching event. I've been back a few times for supplies. Everyone is friendly. They are all geocachers. The store is well stocked. It's a must visit if you are in the Spokane area. I try to leave a little space in my luggage for purchases on the chance I can stop for a visit when I am in town.

Make certain you bring a favorite point for giving the well-done Tardis cache outside the store.

No comments: