"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our First Challenge Find

We completed our first challenge find yesterday. We completed the Take a Hike Challenge at Watkins Glen State Park. Although New York State Parks allow geocaches, there are no caches along the relatively dangerous gorge trail so it was a perfect place to enjoy a hike and claim a smiley. This is the photo we posted for the challenge.


There are a few items about the logging and challenge page that I wish would be changed. First, I am disappointed the image above didn't get added to our gallery. It's my image and my memory. I also wish I could add more than one photo to the completed it log. The park is beautiful, and I like to post images of our adventures. Lastly, I wish the image bar at the top showing photos posted by people completing the challenge would link to the log by that cacher. I have visited a lot of places based on the wonderful photos posted by other cachers.

We'll keep looking for challenges to accept and complete. I hope this is successful.

These are a couple other photos I would have posted if the page allowed.



No comments: