"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot.
If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot."
.... Briansnat

Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Caches at Interesting Places

I expect every cacher has found multiple caches hidden at locations where the attraction related to the hide is closed when you get there.  I found a cache this week outside the Heart of Route 66 Auto Museum.  There are many topics that will get me interested, but mixing two favorites like Route 66 and interesting, old autos is really enticing.  The museum for the most part will always be close and yet far.  It is only about twenty minutes from my office in the Tulsa area, but closes at 4pm well before the time I am  usually leaving the office.  I will need to find a way to visit.  If you are in the area, it is a fun find creatively hidden.


The nose of front clips from old cars are on display in front of the museum.


The museum is hard to miss from the four lane.


No comments: